Thursday, September 3, 2009

Decoding the Ancient Script of the Indus Valley

Readers who have the uncanny habit of relishing on History may like to read the following article.Incidentally,I would like to add that Chakdaha has the distinct reputation of nurturing at least two world famous Historians-Dr.Dilip Chakraborty,erstwhile an Oxford University Faculty and presently at Cambridge as Research Supervisor and Shri Shibani Kinkar Chowbey formerly in Delhi University where from he retired.From the communications I received from Dilip Kaku I am surprised to find that he clearly remember the tit bits of our home,which I myself does not remember.This posts is dedicated to both of them.

Decoding the Ancient Script of the Indus Valley

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Insurance News. Powered by Blogger